i wish i had less followers not that i have many…maybe like 20-30? but i miss the days when robby was my only follower and i could just write w/e and not give a damn about who saw it and the content of it all..
has been shit. school+internship+accounting society. i just wanna enjoy life and travel. but i guess you are supposed to “work hard now to reap the rewards later”. i just feel like ehhhhhhhhhhh. i miss him. i wish it could be like old times when i’d just call you and everything would be okay. now….it’s just not. its just complicated. messy & lonely. i just think about how lucky i am to have everything i have right now, everything i’ve earned but i just feel incomplete..why? anyways, i don’t know there’s nothing left to say, i hope things change for the better soon.
“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”—Marilyn Monroe (via what-is-lovex)
1.Maintain. If you did a bunch of cute things with her before, try & keep it up. You don’t have to go all out everyday for her, but don’t stop completely just because you got her already.
2. “Ladies first.” No. That rule doesn’t apply to communication. Don’t wait for her call, text, IM, why don’t you try talking to her first for a change ? It’s thoughtful & sweet if a guy can actually do that.
3. Surprise her. You don’t have to drive an hour to her house at 3 a.m. to set off her name in fireworks in front of her window, but the little things are big things. A simple, good morning text, is more powerful than you think. 4. What insecurities ? For the love of God, all girls have insecurities. Please don’t point them out. For example, today I was looking at food & my boyfriend said “You eat a lot. You probably could beat me at a buffet.” WHAT. THAT’S NOT WHAT YOU SAY. Also, let her be herself. If she’s having a bad hair day, don’t make fun of her if it’s hurtful. Let her wear sweatpants & still feel pretty damn cute around you, even when she’s not looking her best.
5. Act the same around your friends. You’re not a real man if you completely blow off your girl in front of your homeboys. When you’re going to hang out with her & your friends you better not run off & leave her standing there to greet them like WUDDUPPP GUYSSS.. NO, you better at least walk with her & introduce her to them if you haven’t already. If you walk with her hand in hand, she’ll love it.
6. When she’s mad. Dude, you better try & get her back. Chase her, whatever it is, don’t let her walk away when she’s mad at you. It shows you don’t care enough to go after her. Don’t let her go.
7. One & Only. If your girl really doesn’t like one of your friends, trust, she has good reason to. Girls’ intuition -shrug- So don’t go hanging with your homegirl all the time if you know your girlfriend doesn’t like that bitch. She usually won’t hate for no reason. Respect her.
8. Trust. Honesty. If you lie to her, you’re going to have one hell of a time regaining that trust because she’ll start questioning everything you’ve said or done for her, no matter how small that lie was. Fess up or get lost.